Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45179 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #30: April 05, 2012, 06:24:48 AM »
He has, and they have.  Repeatedly.  There is considerable, replicated, and game-balance affecting evidence that something not right is going on, and Tom, the Devs, and the Magistrates have discussed the situation several times.

However, at the same time, since the family gold exploit in Thulsoma there has not, so far as I know, been any recorded instance of outright cheating.  Powergaming aplenty, but powergaming, in and of itself, is not something that Tom or the Titans or Magistrates has actually punished before.  They do incorporate others into their efforts, as has been repeatedly demonstrated, so they do not fit the definition of an excluding clan.  It also makes it difficult to sort out who is who, and what to do about the situation.

That does not mean that the situation is not questionable.
Thank you for your timely reply. I am really worry not for my own sake. I am not innocent either as I have character in Fontan. So please do not judge me as all fair and all innocent, all pure white yet  8)

If I get what these discussion right so far, you all complaining, suggesting, griping how Fontan army grow stronger, why 15 nobles all joined Fontan.

To the first part about army, Zakilevo has stated too, I am not the lone "biased" voice as some of you call me here. Time and training, my fellow Battlemasterians! Are you all sleeping during Peace phase? Peace Phase is also known as Building and Rebuilding Phase, is it not? Do not blame enemy for your incompetence in war, blame your General for leading you all to a wasted defeat of 13K CS against 19K Enemy CS. Why your military launched that ill-fated attack knowing not enough CS for a win? Elect, appoint better General like Zakilevo who unintentionally spelled out Fontan strategy. Heh. ::)

To second part about 15 nobles join Fontan in 2 weeks. Well, war attract people. Wrong and right kind. It cannot be avoidable, I am human too. The player playing character in Fontan are all human too. Please bear in mind there are many old timers and innocent players in Fontan. As biased as you maybe in Westmoor perspective, do take this into consideration as well.

Developers, If you wish to investigate, please perform investigation on everyone in the realm. Nobody should be spared, not even me. For all you know, maybe I am even bluffing here. Heh. ;)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 06:30:17 AM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)