Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45181 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #30: April 05, 2012, 06:39:30 AM »
Thank you for your timely reply. I am really worry not for my own sake. I am not innocent either as I have character in Fontan. So please do not judge me as fair and all innocent yet  8)

If I get what these discussion right so far, you all complaining, suggesting, griping how Fontan army grow stronger, why 15 nobles all joined Fontan. To the first part about army, Zakilevo has stated too, I am not the lone "biased" voice as some of you call me here. Time and training, my fellow Battlemasterians! Are you all sleeping during Peace phase? Peace Phase is also known as Building and Rebuilding Phase, is it not? Do not blame enemy for your incompetence in war, blame your General for leading you all to a wasted defeat of 13K CS against 19K Enemy CS. Why your military launched that ill-fated attack? ::)

If you wish to investigate, please perform investigation on everyone in the realm. Nobody should be spared, not even me ;)

I'm not complaining about anything with regard to Fontan.  All of my characters are currently paused, and I have no stake in a war between Fontan and Westmoor in the slightest.  I haven't had a character on the EC in a while, and when I did, he was in Perdan solely because he wanted to fight in a big war and die a glorious death.

I am also familiar with using peace as a preparation for war.  And as I pointed out, nothing about the previous situations (excluding Thulsoma) and I don't really doubt that nothing about the current situation is cheating, nor, in fact, is it likely a violation of the social contract.  I'm familiar enough with the playing style that I think I know what kinds of people are involved, and they are playing how they would with friends.

That does not change the fact that the situation is an imbalance in the game.  Either others will need to start using their methods (which many in the game once did, as some of the older players will recall Abington, Perdan and others at their strongest) which many would prefer not happen as things then were often stressful, or something will need to be done to ameliorate or remove their influence.  That's not an easy situation, or an easy decision.

That all doesn't mean that the situation is not one for concern.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"