Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45361 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #45: April 05, 2012, 03:25:06 PM »
This seems a Joke, everyone wonders about Fontan? Fontan have been like that all the time, after Fontan's Defeat, everyone stayed there, what you see now is the same military leadership you saw in the past, what happens now is that Fontan is fighting only 1 realm when the realm used to fight multiple front at same time, that's hows Fontan have been, and will be until you send 2 or 3 realms against Fontan how have been happening in the past.

We planned every single attack as soon the peace was settle, Fontan were building the strength over recruiting and training troops daily, while Westmoor was, well........planting flower or something, and as soon the war started Fontan was over recruited.

The initial fight who decided the current curse of the war was a mistake of Westmoor to send 13574CS vs. 19417CS, and after that battle Fontan has 14766CS running around Westmoor provinces. That man and those people you saw that joined Fontan did it after that battle.

Total:
18 attackers (861 Inf, 293 Arch, 40 SF)
40 defenders (538 Inf, 83 MI, 508 Arch, 146 Cav, 217 SF)
Total combat strengths: 13574 vs. 19417

Yes i am part of Fontan (if you haven't noticed by now) is not that i am defending a bad thing, in case it were happening, what makes me angry is the poor conclusion many of you make at first glance, Westmoor have the strength to overrun Fontan,  but instead doing so, their leader just waste turns running around Oligarch, while Fontan loot their regions, these are the things they should focus more, by now i have farmed more than 100 golds looting just two regions from Westmoor, that's where Fontan's income  comes from.

In the peace time you used to read 1 or 2 messages per day, now i have to spend hours reading troughs more than 100!!

Peace!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 03:34:16 PM by Sonya »