Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45346 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #45: April 05, 2012, 03:33:53 PM »
Honestly, I think Tom and his team can sure go about and solve this issue but really that solves nothing. What if they just move to a different realm? What if they just get deleted? Were just passing along the problem.

I think we should see how this all develops and take it from there. I mean if we the players can't protect ourselves then were not doing so great ourselves. I see this as sure a opportunity for them to take over Fontan and who knows maybe bash Westmoor in a bit or we can see this as a new threat and go have some fun with it. There are enough reasons ic to protect certain realms with out talk of saxon invasion.

Personally, this might give some more life to EC. Saxons or not (leaning toward saxons) we should have some fun with it. *Coughs* I recall the old Fontan and the dstoryed Avarmar had a run in with a clan.

I think my character would consider them more a faction that has rose up probably of lesser nobles that are trying to make something of themselves and eventually need to be put in there place.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)