Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45204 times)

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #60: April 05, 2012, 05:26:48 PM »
I've already stated, repeatedly, why I have said what I said. The leader of these clanners joined Fontan. Within a relatively short space of time Fontan now has the the second strongest, possibly strongest, military on the continent, outpacing established powerhouses like Perdan and even Sirion, despite having just 7 regions and a piss-poor economy. This clan leader had just left another realm on another island where the exact same thing happened - a one duchy realm with mainly quite poor regions managed to put some 25,000 CS together - not just once or twice, but consistently, for months - as well as having near-perfect movement rates. And this is the same clan - lead by the same person - who was responsible for the Thulsoma family gold exploit. While they got away with it scott-free because the devs never considered that anyone would so brazenly abuse the system and so never made a rule against it, it certainly proves that this clan is more than willing to employ any measure it can, dodgy or otherwise, to win. Maybe that's the type of game you want to play, but it's certainly not the type I want to.

Perhaps you should clarify, Whom is the leader of this clan? Whom are the clanners? Which realms were they in that did this? What positions of power do they hold in fontan currently to be able to influence a realm this way?

You've completely dropped your veil of non accusations of cheating now, which is definately a breach of the social contract.

A Vanimedle got punished for doing this IN PRIVATE, your doing it in public and constantly, but since you've already shown blatent disregard for the rules of this game you should definately state exactly what you say in detail, with evidence, naming names, dates and events