Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45402 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #75: April 05, 2012, 05:48:20 PM »
Perhaps you should clarify, Whom is the leader of this clan? Whom are the clanners? Which realms were they in that did this? What positions of power do they hold in fontan currently to be able to influence a realm this way?

You've completely dropped your veil of non accusations of cheating now, which is definately a breach of the social contract.

A Vanimedle got punished for doing this IN PRIVATE, your doing it in public and constantly, but since you've already shown blatent disregard for the rules of this game you should definately state exactly what you say in detail, with evidence, naming names, dates and events

Ah, I see you've taken "Misdirection 101: Don't address the points made by the other person, attack the person directly instead". I think the next class is "Sophistry 102: Ad hominem attacks", right?

I hope your conscience sits will with this because its you and your freinds whom allowed OOC abuse like this to take hold of battlemaster and turn the player base hostile. And it is because of you and people like you that my freinds have left the game.

My freinds didn't ask tom to look via email, because this happened in public in areas where moderators and possibly tom was present. And while THIS IS bullying it leaves a foul taste in my mouth that isn't easily washed away. I left other games to get away from abusive playerbases and this hive mind mentality. And now I find it cropping up again and i'm not sure if i want to continue playing either

If that was meant to be an intelligent reflection of Ravier's post it failed, pretty dismally.

Everyone knows who I'm talking about. He's had characters in Thulsoma, Caerwyn, Aurvandil, Arcachon and Fontan. Co-incidentally every realm where this !@#$'s gone on. I'm sick of it, I really am. I'm just glad this crap got kicked off the island of my main characters. If I'd realised Melehan and the Arcachonians were actually doing FEI a gigantic favour getting rid of the clanners, I'd have seriously considered letting their realm live.