Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45388 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #75: April 05, 2012, 05:53:58 PM »
I don't like this recurring witch hunt. It's a shame, a lot of people seem to have made their minds up a long time ago that 'Saxons' and/or clans generally are entirely a detrimental influence, probably cheaters, and we hear people crying wolf wherever they go. Well, it seems there is no cheating going on in the case of the Saxons. So if they're not cheating what's the point of this discussion. To just moan that OOC clans exist? Well sorry, but they do and will probably always exist. Clans inside the game have always been that bit better at communication/organisation. However, unless you decide to completely roll over, they're not going to steam roll all before them. They can be defeated.

They can, but it's very, very hard. If you took two identical realms, and filled one with your normal selection of BattleMaster players, and the other with a clan, the clan would win every single time. In fact, I would say that they would have something akin to a 1.5x to 2x advantage.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan