Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 44453 times)

The Arch Saxon

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #90: April 05, 2012, 07:29:28 PM »
I wasn't aware I had to defend myself. I have stated my opinion. Repeatedly. I don't feel the need to do so again. Shouldn't you get back to getting whatever realm you're a part of destroyed? You seem pretty good at that, despite the clan.

I never played Battlemaster to have to defend my actions on an Out of Character level, but it seems I do, and yet you won't even hold yourself to the same standard you hold others?

You do have to defend yourself, if you are going to go around insulting, attacking and accusing other players you should have the basic decency to stand by what you said, to take responsibility for your actions and not employ the childish response to the effect of "I don't have to take this!" -storms of while sending another O.O.C. Accusations and petty remarks. If you don't want to be held accountable for what you say and do, don't do it, if you don't want a player to defend himself from your attacks, don't attack him, well you were having a lot of fun attacking me all over the forum and game when I didn't stand up for myself weren't you?

I only came on the forum to finally defend myself, something I have pointedly refused to do for over a year, I shouldn't have to, but I do. Likewise I expected you to be worth the effort, but you weren't. You walk around attacking people, then crying when they challenge you on it. Really, you are the ultimate definition of WAINGAFAT, you can have your petty remarks, and you can have the last word if you want, but everyone else here has seen the Out of Character tirade you went on against me and other players, and how when challenged on, when asked to defend it and reason it, and to discuss it, you whined and moaned and refused to, so my post has achieved what I came here to achieve - it shows that the people who accuse me of these things, don't have a leg to stand on, they don't have proof, they don't even have the means to argue >for< it, they can only make silly little remarks that many players can already see are not worth the time of actual, decent players.