Author Topic: Fontan's Surprising Strength  (Read 45170 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan's Surprising Strength
« Reply #90: April 05, 2012, 07:48:48 PM »
I can't figure out if you think that maybe if you bluster enough, people might believe you, or if you truly think you've never done anything wrong.

The most recent changes to family gold were back when Thulsoma was still abusing the system, and I don't believe this was one of the changes made then—it was already there.

Quote from: Anaris
David D is Vanimedle...you know, Haruka Vanimedle, the leader of the Thulsoma "Saxons"?

I believe someone (was it Bedwyr?) also mentioned that Tom had warned those in Arcachon a while ago about clanning. Hey, just when you were there! What a co-incidence.

Here you are caught in a lie when trying to defend yourself against other accusations of OOC clanning:

Most of the family homes in Storms Keep, were manually moved to Storms Keep
I can say with some certainty that this is simply false.

Do I have quotes to prove Arcachon, Aurvandil, etc are clanning? Of course not. It's simply an observation that wherever you go, a large number of players tend to follow you, and small realms with poor incomes suddenly put together large armies with well above average movement rates. Doesn't take a genius to figure out something's off, does it? And the fact that Tom and the devs have said what they've said here, rather than shutting people down for "insulting, attacking and accusing other players" implies they think something's a bit fishy too, doesn't it?

As for Averoth, if they're being hated on, then I think they're getting what they deserve for supporting the most hated realm on Dwilight, and having such close ties with the so-called "Saxons".  I don't know about anyone else, but I have found the VanimedlĂ© player to be one of the more annoying I have encountered in my time here, and I've never even been in the same realm with any of his characters.

That last one doesn't "prove" anything. I just found it amusing.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:52:53 PM by Velax »