Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241458 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #285: April 20, 2012, 05:45:21 PM »
This has very little to do with me and is mostly about the Zuma wanting to keep Hireshmont in check.

That I do not believe for a moment. It is not credible that Hireshmont poses now or ever has or ever will pose any threat to the Zuma. The entire combined armies of Barca and Terran together... barely equal FangFang. It's like a human army declaring a need to keep the Grasshopper Horde in check. It just doesn't make sense.

It makes sense to enter the war on the side of an ally who has offered you something; but not just to keep the little realm in check.

And, frankly, I think the Zuma GM is a better RPer than to launch a war just to screw with Hireshmont. If that's seriously the reason... that's lame. If the Zuma GM is just getting involved in politics and letting the hammer drop, great, awesome, let's fight. But if it's just some kind of, "I don't like this character, let's destroy an army"... that's lame, and doesn't exactly contribute much to the other 99% of armies.

In sum, I think you are either wrong/lying, because I don't think the Zuma GM is that petty.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner