Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241622 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #285: April 20, 2012, 07:47:59 PM »
Quite honestly Haktoo told Allison that she did not like Hireshmont.  That it was Hireshmont who tried to goad her into attacking Kabrinskia and SA over the preaching law that was passed.   

My plan was to declare war against Terran in the spring.  I told Haktoo of my plans.  I also told her of my worry that when this happened that Barca and D'hara would declare war on me and possibly Asylon.  I was told to go ahead with my plans and that if other realms fought against me to support Terran then the Zuma would get invovled.  I think she wanted to see Hireshmont get a bloody nose from kabrinskia and to keep it a 1 on 1 war.    Then, a day later Terran declares war on me and so does Barca.  So Haktoo immediately started marching Fang Fang south.  But he had to pass through mountains to get here in the winter time and that took forever.

I did not have to promise anything or do anything for the Zuma for this to happen.  It was triggered when Barca entered.  I am guessing it has more to do with keeping the Zuma's neighbors from getting much stronger.  You guys do have a history with the Zuma and Haktoo very much dislikes Hireshmont. 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:50:38 PM by dustole »
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)