Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 242302 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #315: April 20, 2012, 08:34:53 PM »
In the message I replied to, reiterating the "you found it, you don't own it" thing, you were saying that "Everyone on Dwilight knows Brom Silverfire has Brom Silverfire's aegis, which just happens to have historic Zuma significance," as opposed to "Everyone on Dwilight knows Brom Silverfire has the Zuma's aegis."

This was all in the context (as I understood it, at least) of Lurians knowing why the Zuma might want to hunt down and/or kill Brom.

Thus, who Brom thought the true owner of the Aegis was wouldn't matter in this case.

Ahh, well Brom thinks that if you find something you own it. Doesn't really care about it saying "of the Zuma" except for the prestige/power it'd bring him.

*I* on the other hand, understand the whole situation. Brom doesn't see it as everyone on Dwilight knowing he has the *Zuma's* Aegis because he sees it as his own. *I* on the other hand, see it as quite interesting of a circumstance.

The Lurians want Brom hunted down (or some of them rather), but whther or not they use the Zuma to do it is different.

Namely: Brom knows everyone knows that he has possession of the Aegis. Who they decide owns it is another matter.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."