Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 242699 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #390: April 23, 2012, 06:44:06 AM »
ICly, Hireshmont is laughing it up right now.

OOCly, no, I still don't understand the Zuma involvement.

Fundamentally, I'm not opposed to Zuma involvement. I'm opposed to Zuma involvement that is entirely oriented towards terrorism and status-quo-ism. namely, massively disproportionate responses to a few players' secretive RPs; and interventions that have major chilling effects on the game.

I remain completely ignorant about what the Zuma are up to. Haktoo hasn't responded to Hireshmont yet. But, frankly, it still bothers me that the Zuma are around, even if we gained from them (for now). It's an intervention I don't understand, and I don't know how I could go about understanding it. By crushing Kabrinskia's army, it just crippled Kabrinskia's retaliation after Terran's driving Demyansk rogue: meaning it just gave Terran a big 'ole edge. Frankly, that's not fun to me. I would rather like to see Terran (and allies) smash Kabrinskia's armies in the field. We're more than capable of doing it.

+1
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)