Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241337 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #405: April 24, 2012, 02:05:28 AM »
Really? You don't say? Wow, that's the first I, or the Zuma GM heard of that kind of sentiment!

Thanks, Geronus, for opening my eyes to that, which I would never have known without you pointing it out to me. That feeling certainly wasn't expressed hundreds of times across a half-dozen different threads on the forum after the incident happened, and definitely no one even suggested it after it was made perfectly crystal-clear by the Zuma GM that such a thing would never happen again!

That it was said that it wouldn't happen doesn't make any of us any less pissed that it did happen in the first place.

Just like the Zuma coming to burn D'Hara, because apparently one of our traitors had made a pact with them, and then when we executed him upon his return (having no idea he had anything to do with the Zuma), they got pissed off with us and trashed the place, without ever giving us a hint of why.

That incident was not the first in which a single person causes the Zuma to inflict massive suffering upon a neighboring realm by doing nothing notable.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron