Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 242453 times)

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #570: May 08, 2012, 02:19:53 AM »
Good game policy? Maybe not. But then, like we've said many, many times, none of us can change a damn thing about the Zuma. You want that changed, convince Tom. And you're not going to do that with all this belly-aching in this thread. That should be obvious.

I do have to admit that I get almost as much fun reading all the complaints on the forums as I get from reading all the chest pounding, posturing, and bravado on the ruler's channel. I mean, how many times do we have to tell you that we can't do anything about it before you believe us? The stubborn pigheadedness it takes to keep bitching about something to people that can't change it is simply astonishing.

Please don't think I am complaining about the Zuma. I do not like them but I think it funny that they are aiding Kabrinskia. I was worried about the 3 on 1 odds, but now I see that Allison had an ace up her sleeve and it worked. we are getting our regions back into shape and setting militia in peace for now. when it comes time to attack again we will be well prepared and the Zuma will be attacking with us. I think that it is just great.

Ya we lost a quarter of our army in a stupid mistake in communication. But now that we understand the Zuma much more, I doubt that will happen again.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused