Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 242425 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #570: May 08, 2012, 02:41:02 AM »
sorry I misquoted.....

Aslylon should be able to take on the Zuma all by them selves. Terran, Dhara's, and Barca's help should just be icing on the cake

You only see the 10 000 CS that moved up north.

We only see the rest of the countless and, as far as we know, infinite CS that remains around Nightmarch.

Please don't think I am complaining about the Zuma. I do not like them but I think it funny that they are aiding Kabrinskia. I was worried about the 3 on 1 odds, but now I see that Allison had an ace up her sleeve and it worked. we are getting our regions back into shape and setting militia in peace for now. when it comes time to attack again we will be well prepared and the Zuma will be attacking with us. I think that it is just great.

Ya we lost a quarter of our army in a stupid mistake in communication. But now that we understand the Zuma much more, I doubt that will happen again.

The reason Kabrinskia is losing is 100% Allison's fault. She pissed off all of her southern neighbors. Every one of them. And the only reason we didn't all go completely all-in to wipe Kabrinskia off the map is because we don't feel like having a big war with Astrum right now. Not because we fear Astrum, but just because it's not our objective.

Allison wanted war, and now you are whining that war is what you got. Despite the fact that the ones involved are seriously holding back.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron