Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 242424 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #630: May 08, 2012, 06:08:29 AM »
you have to approach the Zuma in the proper manner.    You also have to arrange meetings it isnt good to just impose yourself on them.  I arranged for a noble to be in Haktoos court so Kabrinskia could remain in contact with the zuma this whole time.  They dont exchange letters.  the zuma arent easy to figure out.   Also I knew the zuma gm was busy because he said so.  He also said it would take a while to get to GF.  I dont think the gm has a character on Dwilight.  Also this whole thing evoled slowly.  I told Glaumring the zuma would get involved back before Asylon got into the war.  Either he forgot or ignored it.   I saw an Rp from someones ambassador to the Zuma and it was bad.  When this is all over I will tell you how I learned to talk to the Zuma.  I pissed Haktoo off a few times but learned a lot in the process.  You cant just show up and expect them to listen to you.  How is it that youve lived this close to the Zuma for so long and know so little about them?  Fostering a discussion/debate/friendship with the zuma takes a long time.  Ive been at it for months
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)