Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241721 times)

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #645: May 08, 2012, 08:00:26 AM »
Except the Zuma have zero internal conflicts, zero room for error in fighting wars, single units with 10,000 CS, no chance for a change of rulership, no religion, no political division, and complete unity of their forces and can declare war willy nilly with practically zero political ramifications.

These are major differences from a human realm that majorly alter the game.

Internal conflicts - I agree here
single units of 10,000 CS - yes they do but they have fewer overall units so that limits their effectiveness. Only fear of them keeps them strong.
rulership change - They have to make tom happy or they can lose their position.
Political ramifications - that depends if the realms that surround them are able to get along enough to fight them all at once if they get out of line............... Oh wait. the Moot could do just that. If they coordinated their attacks.  I think the Zuma GM knows this and cannot afford to let you learn not to fear them.

major differences - Yes they are different, are they unbeatable..... no.  Does fear of them make them even more powerful........ YES.

Does the MOOT fear the Zuma.... Yes, I think that is their greatest weakness.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused