Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241725 times)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #660: May 08, 2012, 10:15:47 AM »
I have on BT long ago, well not katayanna anyway.

Though I did not like being on the receiving end.  We did beat them back But there were just too many of them unlike Dwilight where there are a relatively few Zuma units/characters running around.

Comparing the Zuma to previous BT invasions makes absolutely no sense. They are completely different. The fact is that you have never fought the Zuma (nor would probably ever do it) and you are still talking as if others should do it, just because the Zuma are on your side, benefiting you.

That said, it makes all sense that the Zuma GM's identity remains anonymous, for obvious reasons. And would be in no way surprised if Solari knew his identity, as he is part of the Dev team. Why that player may know and you do not? Dedicating his time and effort for free to the game would seem like a pretty good reason in my book. Demanding that privilege is quite arrogant and disrespectful. Be nicer, ask politely, at the very least.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 10:20:15 AM by JPierreD »
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).