Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241990 times)

Zuma GM

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #660: May 08, 2012, 10:45:31 AM »
Same for Terran.

I try to respond to anyone that interacts with the Zuma. I cannot recall anyone from Terran actually trying to communicate recently. The only interaction I can recall is when I sent Vellos a message a few days ago stating exactly what Haktoo is doing at this time. Yet I see someone on here stating as fact that Haktoo and Flame have joined together on the borders to start an attack. Flame has been in that region for months, Haktoo is there because of things in game that others are aware of. If you are going to speculate on the forums, please make that clear rather than stating things as if they are fact which just winds up other people who assume you are actually telling the truth.
There seems to be a lot of OOC complaining about things that people are assuming is happening rather than keeping things in game and dealing with what is actually happening.
If you feel you're now being ignored, perhaps there shouldn't have been the OOC witch hunt on Garret which ended up making him leave the game. You might not have liked him in game, but he did a lot more for all of the human realms on Dwilight than any of you were prepared to consider. Now you deal directly, and that's not the same as doing it through a human.