Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241903 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #660: May 08, 2012, 11:03:43 AM »
I try to respond to anyone that interacts with the Zuma. I cannot recall anyone from Terran actually trying to communicate recently. The only interaction I can recall is when I sent Vellos a message a few days ago stating exactly what Haktoo is doing at this time.

You are right. It was communicated when Haktoo decided to "ask" to pass through Terran. However, what I was told, was that when it was inquired what the hell the daimons were up to intervening in the war and supporting Kabrinskia, we were ignored. To be clear, that is what I was told.

If you feel you're now being ignored, perhaps there shouldn't have been the OOC witch hunt on Garret which ended up making him leave the game.

I thought he left for RL reasons?

You might not have liked him in game, but he did a lot more for all of the human realms on Dwilight than any of you were prepared to consider.

Cryptic hints at things the majority of us are just supposed to accept that we "just don't understand" and "can't understand" or "don't know about because we don't do 'it' right" are one the most annoying things about the Zuma. Is their purpose to enhance the game for everyone, or for the lucky few who get to be a part of their secret RP's? If it is, perhaps this should be stated, because it would clear a lot of things up.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)