Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 242032 times)

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #690: May 08, 2012, 05:09:58 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks that the Zuma GM should be given the benefit of the doubt? I mean sure if he wanted to he could summon unlimited CS and stomp the Moot, but he is a GM and this is not an invasion. As such unless he acts on the contrary I would trust that he'll just add an exiting and unpredictable element to what would have been a rather dull and predictable conflict.

Yes, this intervention has messed up some IC plans, and my character would be the first to complain about it. But OOC'ly I don't see what he's done that merits all these complaints. He hasn't swamped the region with unlimited CS and he hasn't launched an invasion of Terran. In fact we don't know what his ultimate plans are other than sending a significant (but by no means unbeatable) force to protect his allies in Kabrinskia, something perfectly justifiable IC and by no means any more game-breaking than a decent human realm intervening.

So perhaps we should lay off the flame war and just see what happens before coming to the forums and accusing the Zuma GM, someone who has taken their own time to help the game, of stuff he hasn't even done yet. So far the war has stalled for a bit, but it's conclusion is by no means decided and I'm sure things will soon pick up again once the Zuma and Kabrinskia make their next move (after all they are the aggressors so the ball is in their court).