Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241417 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #735: May 09, 2012, 12:30:35 AM »
The Zuma are NOT like any other realm. Because with any other realm, we can plot their downfall and effectively destroy them if we play our cards right. The Zuma, as far as we know and from what was said on these forums by Tom and the devs, are there to stay. This means that they are not in any way accountable for what they do, IG. This means that we can't punish their IG actions in any way.

Because we know OOC that they would not be allowed to be destroyed, we don't bother actually trying it IG. It's metagaming, sure, but we've seen a hell of a lot worse from the Zuma GM himself, so see if I care. We didn't settle up in this corner of Dwilight to go fight NPCs.

The Zuma are NOT like any other human realm, and anyone saying otherwise is an outright hypocrite.

And yea, some of us feel that "the Zuma should not be a force on the continent", as Anaris so pejoratively said so. After years of living by them, yea, I'm pretty sick of them by now. I've heard too many "oh, okay, that was not fun, the Zuma won't do this anymore" over that time period.

Tell us that they will not be given infinite strength and that it is possible to kill them, and for the love of god, we will. I'm sick and tired of the Zuma going to ruin our fun every chance they get over the most random !@#$ and in the lamest way.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron