Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 242077 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #750: May 09, 2012, 01:08:59 AM »
Zuma is not an ordinary realm, and yes that could result in a very unfair war. The key here however is could. Yes the Zuma could summon an unlimited army, yes they could stomp Terran, yes they could dominate the whole war.

But they haven't. FangFang is a formidable force, but still a beatable one and as I said in my previous post who wins this war is by no means guaranteed simply by FangFang's arrival (if he and Allison both attack Terran, I'm pretty sure with your allies you could repel them). In fact so far the biggest impact the daimons have had is the fear and horror they have induced, both in the Moot and elsewhere. Personally I don't see how this is a problem, in fact I find it quite fun, but each unto his own.

I trust that the Zuma GM, as a GM, will not abuse the Zuma but will merely use them in a way to further add to the conflict, and not dominate it as you fear. Even if you don't have this trust, then at least wait to see if he actually does abuse his powers as you fear, rather than coming to the forums and complaining about something that hasn't happened yet.

They just got involved. Nothing's to say that they won't summon more forces once they are actually provoked by being attacked. A typical "send a tiny force in the enemy's way to have him crush it and then use that as justification to launch a full-scale war".

And maybe you trust the Zuma GM. But with what I've witnessed, I just don't. Not since the Terrance incident. The Zuma are typically very ware and distrustful, but they are WAY too eager to jump against the 'moot every chance they get.

If Tom says they can be defeated, then I'll shut up and start plotting IC to get rid of them once and for all. Otherwise, no amount of IC planning will lead to anything.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 01:14:32 AM by Chénier »
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron