Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 242133 times)

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #750: May 09, 2012, 02:51:35 AM »
No, you don't. You assume.

It's difficult not to assume things based upon the information you have. If you don't do this, you don't have much to base your thoughts on.

For example, when you say this:

Personally, I don't know if Tom would artificially augment the Zuma if they turned out to be losing. I don't know his official position on this. But I sort of doubt it. Based on his policies in other places, I think his attitude would be along the lines of, "If they got defeated, then they deserve to be gone, and if you defeated them, you deserve their land."

It is also based on an assumption. Maybe a better one; who knows? I'd like to know, so I'll think about it, and eventually I'll assume one way or the other. Or maybe someone who knows will say for sure; I assume they won't.

The Zuma don't have an infinite number of NPCs, nor infinite CS, nor infinite gold.  They could be overrun and wiped off Dwilight if people put their mind to it.

So, is this also an assumption, or is this an announcement? I figured they didn't have infinite CS, but that they have finite NPCs is an interesting information. If this means they are killable, and they don't automagically come back or get replaced by a new NPC with a slightly different name, then it does make them theoretically removable.
After all it's a roleplaying game.