Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241916 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #780: May 09, 2012, 05:41:38 PM »
It's Allison. You'd think her foes would have learned to expect the unexpected by now, wouldn't you? People are looking for consistent reasonable and/or sensible behavior from a woman who, and I can't stress this part enough, drilled a hole in her skull to get better reception from the Blood Stars and has caused enough civil unrest to put most Lurians to shame.

I expect craziness from Allison.

I didn't expect the Zuma GM to play along.

We knew long before the war that Allison had frequent contact with the Zuma. We periodically tried to interrupt her travels there. We even sent an ambassador of our own (who got no response; dunno why). We just didn't think that a very limited war (I mean, seriously: a war with no takeovers and explicit promise of the survival of the enemy from the get-go, as well as a pledge to never escalate conflict unless the other does so first. We didn't even invade until invaded. How much more limited of a war do you want?) was going to provoke 10,000 CS of Zuma.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner