Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 242616 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #810: May 09, 2012, 08:32:10 PM »
Here's the short version:

Allison is crazy, and controls Kabrinskia and has somehow managed to convince the Zuma to aid Kabrinskia if not directly, at the very least indirectly.

Brom is the Allison of Luria, and is now engaged to Allison, promising lots of fun and conflict for all nearby realms for the foreseeable future.

The Moot leaders I can guarantee have enough IC knowledge to figure out why the Zuma are acting the way that they are right now, but likely aren't communicating the right things to each other to do so. And yes, Terran's ruler won't be the one knowing this explicit information because he isn't making the right connections. (besides from the personal contact with Haktoo)

The main thing is though, some of this knowledge that I and others have is too important IC to share on the forums openly and so it is shared purely in IC channels. Frankly though, I wouldn't be surprised if Luria had a better idea of why the Zuma are doing what they are doing than the Moot. Even though the Moot has been provided much greater evidence as to the reasons.

Yes, I'm being cryptic, and no I'm not going to say what is truly going on, because frankly I don't think OOC complaints should be rewarded with IC knowledge and it would directly harm many characters' plans in game. If you want to figure out what is happening, it may be a decent idea for more communication to be taking place among the elders of the Moot perhaps?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."