Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 242241 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #825: May 10, 2012, 01:40:11 PM »
Neither of these estimations of Zuma military capability is correct.

That would be a tougher slog than the Zuma.

Yet here we are, several years after the founding of Dwilight, and the only thing that's been consistently true from day one is that the Zuma are in a pocket of SW Dwilight.

And how do you know? Because as far as I know, you're just guessing as I am. Tom and the Zuma GMs never gave the slightest hint that, if we were dissatisfied with the Zuma, military annihilation was an option.

And no, that has not been consistently true from day one. We didn't even know about the daimons 'till long after many colonization efforts. And we all tried to be friends with the Zuma when we learnt, but because of events that we were completely powerless over (a traitor who swears to do stuff for them and returns to be executed, without anyone ever informing us of a link between him and the Zuma, Vates leaving, some blatant forgery that the Zuma were stupid enough (or rather eager enough) to believe), relations with the Zuma have soured over the years. Because it's just way too easy for any outsider to go harm Zuma-Moot relations. If you ask me, the Zuma GM is tired of our whining OOC, and he's just looking for any excuse to bash on us IC.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron