Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 242158 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #825: May 10, 2012, 01:56:18 PM »
If that were true, I think the Zuma GM would be completely justified.

However, I happen to know that it's not. I may not have Tom's word on the Zuma's purpose and longevity, but I do have the Zuma GM's OOC word on why they're doing what they're doing.

Forgive me for not giving much credit to that.

With careful thought and a minimum of intelligence, it's easy to justify one's IC actions that pursue one's OOC desires while covering it with IC "reasons".

With antecedents like the demand for an official scribe note link and going out of their way to "believe" the adventurer's forged letter (like the bullcrap about having a "room of truth", but obviously they only wanted to use it on some dude that is on the run instead of the hundreds of others who were witness to the event), my trust that the Zuma GM is acting of good faith is completely and irrevocably gone.

I want to give GMs the benefit of the doubt, because of course whining against them is inevitable and they do accept a burden by taking on the task. But with this particular GM, that's completely lost for me. I will not forgive him for the events surrounding that forged letter.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron