Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241404 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #840: May 10, 2012, 02:07:22 PM »
I want to give GMs the benefit of the doubt, because of course whining against them is inevitable and they do accept a burden by taking on the task. But with this particular GM, that's completely lost for me. I will not forgive him for the events surrounding that forged letter.

OK, now you need to just shut the hell up and stop being blatantly and deliberately insulting.

You're either accusing me of lying, which I don't take lightly, or accusing the Zuma GM of lying, which I think none of us on the dev team take lightly.

First of all, you seriously need to accept the fact that stuff goes on IC that you have no idea about. Stuff that affects the way the Zuma behave, and yes, stuff that affects you. This is part of the game. It is, always has been, and is fully intended to be, a game of incomplete information.

Second of all, get the hell over the forged letter. It was months ago, and nothing like it will ever happen again.  And saying you don't believe that is, once again, accusing the Zuma GM of flat-out lying. Furthermore, it's not like you lost half your realm, or got a character killed, or were more than moderately inconvenienced by the results of that letter.

Third of all, I don't know what you're on about with a "room of truth." I presume you're referring to a torture chamber?

Fourth of all, the Zuma GM explicitly stated that he would accept the evidence from anyone who had it. It was all of you twits who decided that it had to be Terrence. He was actually pretty flabbergasted that you were all running around in a tizzy trying to catch Terrence, when he had very clearly stated that anyone who had the original letter would do.

Fifth of all, he was even more flabbergasted that there was absolutely no resistance to the demand that you torture someone.

But I'm just spitting into the wind here, because you've decided that everything the Zuma GM does is bad, and nothing anyone says—no evidence that your "facts" about what he's done are simply, unquestionably false—will change your mind. Right?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan