Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241565 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #840: May 10, 2012, 03:38:39 PM »
I am going to sound like Garret here...   The 'Moot has interacted very poorly with the Zuma.  It seems like no one took the time to learn about the Zuma or how to talk to them.  Glaumring posted Asylons RP to the Rulers of Dwilight.  He said and did things that I would never do in the presence of Haktoo.  He wasn't mean or insulting, but the Zuma aren't like humans so talking to them like other humans isn't the smartest thing to do. 

Also, it isn't exactly a secret and anyone who paid attention would realize this IG.  Why the Barcans let Brom keep the Aegis of the Zuma I will never understand.  Why no one in the 'Moot realized its importance I don't understand either.  I think that is because no one from the 'moot interacted directly with the Zuma... 

The Zuma have been looking for their lost unique item for RL years.  I believe that when Garret negotiated peace with Barca in exchange for those unique items he was in fact looking for the shield that I now have.  That is the one and only thing that the Zuma have ever said they wanted.  Haktoo told me to name my reward.  That is why she is coming to Golden Farrow.  I will give her the shield and hopefully get my reward. 

I think Garret played just about everyone who worked with the Zuma through him. 

In order to get the Aegis of the Zuma from Brom(still can't believe the 'Moot didn't snatch that up...)  Allison had to marry Brom, give him 25% of Golden Farrow /and/ make him Judge of Kabrinskia.  All for 1 unique item.

None of that is new to me (though I'm sure it is to many players; dunno why you posted it here, I was under the impression it was fairly secret-ish).

But that's not relevant to anything we've been saying here.

"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner