Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241980 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #855: May 10, 2012, 08:02:30 PM »
Still, it just strikes me odd that the Zuma, who invaded Terran on a whim because they were so offended that someone in the 'Moot could have written a letter that disrespected them, would upon discovering some human has their sacred item that they want so badly would not just say "WTF we're gonna ROFLSTOMP you."

So, catchign wind of someone calling the Zuma animals in a random letter is enough to evoke immediate daimon invasion, but possessing their sacred and much desired artifact is not?

Whateverrrrrrr...

They DID try to just invade immediately. I had told the Zuma I wanted to give them the shield but that Barca was preventing me from doing so. That's when Barca was informed that they were about to get a visit from a daimon invasion force.

However, in order to protect Barca from that, and because Allison would have a much better use for the shield and on much better terms I turned it over to her, based upon the terms set forth here. Pretty good deal on both ends as far as I can tell. Especially since it seems Barca's ruler hasn't told ANYONE in the Moot what was really going on.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."