Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241974 times)

Zuma GM

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #855: May 10, 2012, 08:07:55 PM »
If you ask me, the Zuma GM is tired of our whining OOC, and he's just looking for any excuse to bash on us IC.

I am tired of your OOC whining yes as most of it is made without any effort being made in game to find out what's going on, and some of the things that do happen in game are demanding me to explain everything in complete intricate detail and that's just not going to happen as others do put time and effort into things and that is why events turn out as they do. As I have said many times, everything the Zuma has done has been done because of player interaction and that will continue to be the case.
As for saying any excuse to bash on you IC, when exactly, was the last time the Zuma actually did anything offensive against any of you that have been OOC whining? And, what was there an in game event that caused this? (yes is the answer to that last question by the way) Are the Zuma currently attacking some realms and no one has bothered to tell those running them? Just take a step back and try to look at things in a less biased way and you might realise how ridiculous most of what you say is.