Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 240504 times)

Zuma GM

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #870: May 10, 2012, 08:15:53 PM »
Still, it just strikes me odd that the Zuma, who invaded Terran on a whim because they were so offended that someone in the 'Moot could have written a letter that disrespected them, would upon discovering some human has their sacred item that they want so badly would not just say "WTF we're gonna ROFLSTOMP you."

So, catchign wind of someone calling the Zuma animals in a random letter is enough to evoke immediate daimon invasion, but possessing their sacred and much desired artifact is not?

Whateverrrrrrr...

Get over the letter. That was explained in game and on the forums and I still stand by the actions that I took at that time.
The Zuma discovered in game that the item was held by Brom when we saw a battle report that he fought in as part of Barca. Almost immediately diplomatic relations dropped from peace to neutral and the only reason there wasn't war was because of in game interactions involving the ruler of Barca, and then Brom changing realms to Kabrinskia and Allison getting in contact straight away saying she wanted to give it to us. Why would I go to war against someone who just wants to hand the item to us?
You don't know everything that goes on between everyone on Dwilight and just make assumptions about things you're not happy with. There has been a lot of effort by some players and I thank all of those involved.