Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241945 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #90: April 09, 2012, 09:56:52 PM »
I am pretty sure this will escalate if Kabrinskia attacks Asylon's regions. That would cook things up as Asylon would then retaliate. Since Allison should want their allies to interfere, and knowing her character, I think it's likely this will happen.

I tend to be of the same opinion.

This could also be your chance to get rid of Allison. I assume Terran would settle for a change of leadership within Kabrinskia.

Indeed. Shaming Allison is probably the best objective to have for Terran and its allies.

Yup.

I see one of three results:
1. One of us slips up/decides to escalate and it becomes a full-on fight between Kabrinskia and allies and Terran and allies.
2. We fight back and forth, looting, then get some kind of brokered settlement
3. We fight back and forth, no settlement is reached, we drive the frontier area rogue, and it remains that way as we periodically march across the wastes to loot each other

Not gonna lie: I'm hoping for #3. The idea of a constantly contested, depopulated border wasteland where both sides are committed to hurting the either, but neither side is powerfully interested in actual conquest, sounds entertaining to me. I can just imagine the RP where young nobles of Terran cut their teeth by staging daring raids into Kabrinskia (and vice versa).

Don't count on D'Hara to help this happen. Having Golden Farrow closed to our traders for an extended period of time would make me quite grumpy. We don't need Golden Farrow to get to anywhere, but the thought of that sea route being closed off goes against everything we stand for.

All your sea lanes are belong to us.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron