Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 241360 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #90: April 10, 2012, 05:41:03 AM »
Terran freely admits that one trader had permission to enter their realm.  So only one trader there was againt the treaty.  I ordered him out and  he left.  It seems rather weak reasoning to make such a fuss.  To me it seemed that Terran wanted war so I sent an Elder priest of SA through their lands to the Zuma see if they were really gonna declare war.  I wasnt gonna be bullied.  I really didnt think you were gonna declare war.  I told my realm we were calling your bluff.  So now we get a fun war and in the end I hope I can annex some territory after this war gains a few more participants and devolves into a free for all!

We let no trader into our realm. We let a trader into Faithill. Again, all clearly available fact. That trader then traveled as far as Vashgew despite repeated warnings. A second trader also showed up and went as far as Vashgew. Again, this is all simple fact. ICly characters can think whatever; Allison is welcome to believe that Terran made up a just-so story. But OOCly, it really did happen. And to cover it up, your traders really did insult Terran's banker to our judge's face, then insult the judge to the region lord's face.

All the while, of course, we were trying to get murderous settings to work. Wasn't until too late we learned that, as long as your traders kept moving, we couldn't touch'em.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner