Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 240198 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #240: April 19, 2012, 08:22:47 AM »
what kind of terms would Tarran ask for

How about we do diplomacy IG, not on the forum?
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #241: April 19, 2012, 08:25:02 AM »
How about we do diplomacy IG, not on the forum?

OK I agree there. just curious as I cannot speak in game at the moment and for some time to come apparently.....  I hate being wounded... But you are right it should be done in game.

Katayanna is getting old.... easily wounded.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #242: April 19, 2012, 08:42:35 AM »
what.. no ambassador?
firefox

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #243: April 19, 2012, 08:43:46 AM »
what.. no ambassador?

I thought Allison was our ambassador... but I could be wrong, no way to check right now.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #244: April 19, 2012, 12:15:06 PM »
wat. But I wanted Mech Alb and Elets (which means the war should have progressed to Asylon being in aggressive position). :(

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #245: April 19, 2012, 02:31:49 PM »
Im pausing.  RL issues.  Setting everyrhing right before i leave

*sniff* Say it ain't so!  :'(

Allison is a huge part of what makes SA and Dwilight great in my book. Who's going to stir up trouble if you're not around? A bunch of two-bit talentless hacks, that's who!

I'll miss you.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #246: April 19, 2012, 03:28:31 PM »
Well with Allison gone there is nothing holding Asylon back from completely destroying Kabrinskia! ;)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #247: April 19, 2012, 04:17:03 PM »
Well with Allison gone there is nothing holding Asylon back from completely destroying Kabrinskia! ;)

That would be the one thing that would get Astrum involved and Possibly Morek as well....

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #248: April 19, 2012, 06:14:23 PM »
Astrum was a powerful kingdom once, and Morek is far away. The new reality is an ascendant Asylon and a powerful unified southern alliance. Without Allison SA will once again fall into a yawning silence carried foward by its many comfortable nobles as the east lands fall apart under their own malaise from lack of interested nobles. The massive SA alliance should end, SA should schism and war should be the hallmark of a grand new age of intrigue and skullduggery. Instead SA will continue to chug foward and keep pushing to fight southward and eventually fall apart under its own weight. Oh for the old days of the eastlands when kingdoms once had nationalism and pride on their own ascendance. Gone now.

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #249: April 19, 2012, 06:37:20 PM »
*sniff* Say it ain't so!  :'(

Allison is a huge part of what makes SA and Dwilight great in my book. Who's going to stir up trouble if you're not around? A bunch of two-bit talentless hacks, that's who!

I'll miss you.

^This. I can't imagine SA being anywhere near as fun without Allison... :(

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #250: April 19, 2012, 06:44:44 PM »
Allison was both my greatest bane and boon. More often a boon. Please hurry back.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #251: April 19, 2012, 07:44:13 PM »
Astrum was a powerful kingdom once, and Morek is far away. The new reality is an ascendant Asylon and a powerful unified southern alliance. Without Allison SA will once again fall into a yawning silence carried foward by its many comfortable nobles as the east lands fall apart under their own malaise from lack of interested nobles. The massive SA alliance should end, SA should schism and war should be the hallmark of a grand new age of intrigue and skullduggery. Instead SA will continue to chug foward and keep pushing to fight southward and eventually fall apart under its own weight. Oh for the old days of the eastlands when kingdoms once had nationalism and pride on their own ascendance. Gone now.

Good luck convincing Terran to engage in a war of conquest.  ;) We would be more than happy to defend you if you're under attack, but Terran is still a very conservative realm when it comes to aggression. By our books, we have still only ever had one aggressive war, and it was against Itaulond.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #252: April 19, 2012, 08:13:51 PM »
We do not wish for aggressive war but we will not be cowed by other nations incapable weilding Astrum as a club. Asylon is also a kingdom of the stars. And if the stars desire our rise we will follow its call.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #253: April 19, 2012, 08:14:39 PM »
Tarran

Okay, now you've got to be doing it on purpose...  >:(
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #254: April 19, 2012, 09:10:38 PM »
Don't worry, Perch. Assylon will defend Terren's honour from the evil Currinskians!