Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 237321 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #270: April 20, 2012, 03:33:01 AM »
The Dragon Queen could return. that might be exciting
The Dragon Queen takes the throne once more, now in Kabrinskia would be the headlines of the next Ashrak Imperialist though I doubt many of you read this newspaper.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #271: April 20, 2012, 03:34:28 AM »
lol
unfortunately, Katayanna is not going to be Grandmistress.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #272: April 20, 2012, 03:48:19 AM »
The Dragon Queen could indeed return... for a proper funeral.

Perhaps I should ask our allies to add a clause about her in Kabrinskia's surrender.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #273: April 20, 2012, 03:52:26 AM »
I have been planning for a while a sort of rise and fall like drama for Glaumring, a king who is born idealistic and then slowly over time becomes more and more mad from the Bloodmoon fruit, eventually descending into cannibalistic orgies in his now black and depressing kingdom where once hope and idealism sprung... Living up to the name and meaning of 'Asylon' meaning 'Asylum'.... Ironic isn't it, lord of the Bloodmoon fruit, king of Asylum...Driven mad... Muahahhahahahahha
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #274: April 20, 2012, 03:59:56 AM »
The Dragon Queen could return. that might be exciting

I could also start writing newspapers again. :P
Like my programming? Become my patron!

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #275: April 20, 2012, 04:06:39 AM »
The Dragon Queen could indeed return... for a proper funeral.

Perhaps I should ask our allies to add a clause about her in Kabrinskia's surrender.

Why are you so afraid of Katayanna, a mere knight now... lol

and the Dragon Queen no longer exists. now
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 04:08:26 AM by katayanna »
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #276: April 20, 2012, 04:50:44 AM »
Why are you so afraid of Katayanna, a mere knight now... lol

and the Dragon Queen no longer exists. now

Afraid, not quite. Vindictive, quite a bit.

He enjoys seeing those who slighted him or threaten his realm suffer.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #277: April 20, 2012, 05:43:37 AM »
Afraid, not quite. Vindictive, quite a bit.

He enjoys seeing those who slighted him or threaten his realm suffer.

If I recall you were one of the ring leaders of the rebellion. how did she ever threaten you .......... she trusted you and you stabbed her in the back as I recall. And how is she threatening your realm..... I mean her realm that you helped steal from her.  are you afraid that she is garnering the power and support to take it back? Hmmmm  could be we shall see.

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #278: April 20, 2012, 05:53:51 AM »
O noez!
Like my programming? Become my patron!

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #279: April 20, 2012, 05:58:50 AM »
<_< Gustav is not a Sycophant... if you'll notice, he supports one of the people who called for Allison's Magistratum for Consul...

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #280: April 20, 2012, 07:26:10 AM »
If I recall you were one of the ring leaders of the rebellion. how did she ever threaten you .......... she trusted you and you stabbed her in the back as I recall. And how is she threatening your realm..... I mean her realm that you helped steal from her.  are you afraid that she is garnering the power and support to take it back? Hmmmm  could be we shall see.

Cheniers gonna Chenier.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #281: April 20, 2012, 01:28:39 PM »

Machiavel supported the Dragon Queen until it was clear that you would lose. Then he worked for both sides until Katayanna spoke about taking the struggling realm's resources for her colony.

What the Dragon Queen wanted to take would be peanuts by out standards today, but back then, D'Hara was dirt poor and in !@#$ condition. Machiavel truly felt threatened and betrayed by the move.

He also knows that she holds a grudge. He doesn't like that, he considers such things as latent threats that must be pacified one way or another, one day or another.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #282: April 20, 2012, 05:15:54 PM »
And now 11,000 CS of Zuma show up in Mech Derris.

lol.

Bring it on, Zuma!

Also, I would like to note what may be the beginning of the fulfillment of the prediction a while back that the presence of the Zuma means that politics in the area, even unrelated politics on totally different issues in very different areas, will ultimately be determined by who sucks up to the Zuma GM the most.

But, that said, I'm glad to see the Zuma actually doing something rather than just looming ominously.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #283: April 20, 2012, 05:23:52 PM »
The problem is that Hireshmont has always tried to manipulate the Zuma.  When SA passed their universal preaching you tried to spin it in such a way that the Zuma would get angry.  I believe you were involved in the Zuma/Iashalur incident as well.  That isn't even including Zuma/Terran troubles from the past.

This has very little to do with me and is mostly about the Zuma wanting to keep Hireshmont in check.  OOCly I think that the only reason the Zuma haven't wiped out Terran already is the massive amount of bitching and complaining on this forum the last time they were fighting people.  This is the new, Zuma limited warfare me thinks.  Plus it gave them an excuse to get their army back home that was stuck up in the northern mountains.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284: April 20, 2012, 05:27:54 PM »
Plus it gave them an excuse to get their army back home that was stuck up in the northern mountains.
I liked having him there. :( Our own little monster grinder...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.