Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 237052 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #285: April 20, 2012, 05:45:21 PM »
This has very little to do with me and is mostly about the Zuma wanting to keep Hireshmont in check.

That I do not believe for a moment. It is not credible that Hireshmont poses now or ever has or ever will pose any threat to the Zuma. The entire combined armies of Barca and Terran together... barely equal FangFang. It's like a human army declaring a need to keep the Grasshopper Horde in check. It just doesn't make sense.

It makes sense to enter the war on the side of an ally who has offered you something; but not just to keep the little realm in check.

And, frankly, I think the Zuma GM is a better RPer than to launch a war just to screw with Hireshmont. If that's seriously the reason... that's lame. If the Zuma GM is just getting involved in politics and letting the hammer drop, great, awesome, let's fight. But if it's just some kind of, "I don't like this character, let's destroy an army"... that's lame, and doesn't exactly contribute much to the other 99% of armies.

In sum, I think you are either wrong/lying, because I don't think the Zuma GM is that petty.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #286: April 20, 2012, 06:11:24 PM »
Maybe Terrence is involved again? Mwahahahaha!

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #287: April 20, 2012, 06:14:18 PM »
Everyone knows its Asylon who controls Terrence... Who controls the daimons, who control Kabrinskia....muhahahaha
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #288: April 20, 2012, 06:15:20 PM »
Maybe Terrence is involved again? Mwahahahaha!

lol, wouldn't that be fun.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #289: April 20, 2012, 06:16:05 PM »
lol, wouldn't that be fun.

OK who is terrence
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #290: April 20, 2012, 06:21:00 PM »
OK who is terrence

An adventurer who once incited the Zuma to war against Terran and Barca.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #291: April 20, 2012, 06:23:10 PM »
Who lives in Asylon  :-[

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #292: April 20, 2012, 06:24:25 PM »
Who lives in Asylon  :-[

Well... is he actually physically IN Asylon?

Because if so, you've been supposed to arrest him for a very long time.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #293: April 20, 2012, 06:54:08 PM »
An adventurer who once incited the Zuma to war against Terran and Barca.

He may also have had something to do with the Blight over Paisly.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #294: April 20, 2012, 06:56:50 PM »
All I can say is, Luria totally didn't have anything to do with it. Totally.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #295: April 20, 2012, 07:10:05 PM »
Well... is he actually physically IN Asylon?

Because if so, you've been supposed to arrest him for a very long time.

He comes and goes. He is out of Asylon now for a few weeks.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #296: April 20, 2012, 07:47:59 PM »
Quite honestly Haktoo told Allison that she did not like Hireshmont.  That it was Hireshmont who tried to goad her into attacking Kabrinskia and SA over the preaching law that was passed.   

My plan was to declare war against Terran in the spring.  I told Haktoo of my plans.  I also told her of my worry that when this happened that Barca and D'hara would declare war on me and possibly Asylon.  I was told to go ahead with my plans and that if other realms fought against me to support Terran then the Zuma would get invovled.  I think she wanted to see Hireshmont get a bloody nose from kabrinskia and to keep it a 1 on 1 war.    Then, a day later Terran declares war on me and so does Barca.  So Haktoo immediately started marching Fang Fang south.  But he had to pass through mountains to get here in the winter time and that took forever.

I did not have to promise anything or do anything for the Zuma for this to happen.  It was triggered when Barca entered.  I am guessing it has more to do with keeping the Zuma's neighbors from getting much stronger.  You guys do have a history with the Zuma and Haktoo very much dislikes Hireshmont. 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:50:38 PM by dustole »
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #297: April 20, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »
All I can say is, Luria totally didn't have anything to do with it. Totally.

How did you manage to have the Zuma come and kill me? That's crazy...
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #298: April 20, 2012, 07:57:05 PM »
Quite honestly Haktoo told Allison that she did not like Hireshmont.  That it was Hireshmont who tried to goad her into attacking Kabrinskia and SA over the preaching law that was passed.   

My plan was to declare war against Terran in the spring.  I told Haktoo of my plans.  I also told her of my worry that when this happened that Barca and D'hara would declare war on me and possibly Asylon.  I was told to go ahead with my plans and that if other realms fought against me to support Terran then the Zuma would get invovled.  I think she wanted to see Hireshmont get a bloody nose from kabrinskia and to keep it a 1 on 1 war.    Then, a day later Terran declares war on me and so does Barca.  So Haktoo immediately started marching Fang Fang south.  But he had to pass through mountains to get here in the winter time and that took forever.

I did not have to promise anything or do anything for the Zuma for this to happen.  It was triggered when Barca entered.  I am guessing it has more to do with keeping the Zuma's neighbors from getting much stronger.  You guys do have a history with the Zuma and Haktoo very much dislikes Hireshmont.

I desperately hope you are leaving something out, and that the Zuma GM is not just going around offering to hop onboard wars.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #299: April 20, 2012, 07:58:30 PM »
I desperately hope you are leaving something out, and that the Zuma GM is not just going around offering to hop onboard wars.

Of course something is being left out. This is "Allison" after all.

Then again, the Zuma could still be hoping onboard wars for all we know.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."