Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 240172 times)

Charles

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #360: April 22, 2012, 02:27:27 AM »
Facing a 10kCS army of Daimons sounds so nice.  What is it sitting in Agyr right now 70kCS?  What kind of units do the Zuma have?  (Inf/Arch/Cav)

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #361: April 22, 2012, 02:36:37 AM »
Zuma have Daimons.

Also, I don't believe they will be using any other armies.

Bringing this back towards a safer part of the topic, taking out Demyansk actually took out two excellent SF centers and two other decent recruitment centers.

Charles

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #362: April 22, 2012, 04:06:06 AM »
So they do not have different types?  I assume they act as infantry?  The Zuma are definitely different than the daimons in BT then.  They have unit types that mimic infantry, archers and cavalry. 
I have a hard time believing that I am not allowed to ask questions about the Zuma units.  Perhaps there is a different thread for it?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363: April 22, 2012, 04:12:03 AM »
The Zuma Daimons follow the same basic rules as the BT Daimons. But I don't think anyone has actually faced Fang Fang in combat yet. 
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #364: April 22, 2012, 04:35:52 AM »
As long as Fangfang is not leading flying cavalry daimons you have nothing to fear!

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #365: April 22, 2012, 05:44:23 AM »
I think he is leading either INF  or SF type....  But I could be wrong of course this is all speculation until Terran/barca/Asylon stand and fight.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #366: April 22, 2012, 06:17:42 AM »
Terran,Barca and Asylon versus the world...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #367: April 22, 2012, 07:04:31 AM »
"Huge Battle Fought   (38 minutes ago)
Rumours spread and tales are sung about a huge battle in Demyansk:
Zuma Coalition vs. Kabrinskia
Estimated strengths: 90 men vs. 630 men
The Army of the Maddening Star (Kabrinskia), sponsored by Lady Allison Kabrinski, Priestess of Sanguis Astroism, Grandmistress of Kabrinskia, Duchess of the Maddening Star, Margravine of Golden Farrow, were led into battle by Marshal Artanis Adastra.
Fang Fang is spotted wielding the Swift Arrow of Suffering.
Attacker Victory!"

So...they're not on the same side now?

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #368: April 22, 2012, 07:06:17 AM »
Zuma Diplomacy Master is harder than you think, man.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #369: April 22, 2012, 08:34:25 AM »
Katayanna explained best she could to the full members of the SA, I think the marshal and the general are in a bit of hot water though as the marshal issued orders to march (against what Allison said to do) and the general said go ahead with out thinking it through. lol

Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

egamma

« Reply #370: April 22, 2012, 08:36:52 AM »
"Huge Battle Fought   (38 minutes ago)
The Army of the Maddening Star (Kabrinskia), sponsored by Lady Allison Kabrinski, Priestess of Sanguis Astroism, Grandmistress of Kabrinskia, Duchess of the Maddening Star, Margravine of Golden Farrow, were led into battle by Marshal Artanis Adastra.
Attacker Victory!"

I love how all the misinformation probably had Terran about to beg for peace, and then Fang Fang attacked Allison. It's hilarious how the psychological warfare has spilled out of the game, and into the forums.

MaleMaldives

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #371: April 22, 2012, 10:32:23 AM »
"Huge Battle Fought   (38 minutes ago)
Attacker Victory!"

As general of Terran I laughed so hard when I read this. Everyone was upset at me for issuing a retreat, because we wanted to take them on and CS wise had a fair chance at beating them. I chickened out because I did want to get destroyed if Kabrinskia fought on their side against us. Plus our army was at like 50% equipment damage. I would rather fight them with fresh full army. Luckily we had a great retreat, and now Terran still have our experienced army and Kabrinskia has been beaten down twice.

I have been a big Zuma hater, but I am not getting pissed off yet because I don't see Terran getting overwhelmed, so long as it is only FangFang getting involved. The attack on Demyansk showed that Terran/Barca already got Kabrinskia beat. People were poorly judging the beginning of the war when Terran was hardly ready. I may be overly confident that I still feel Terran will still win in the long run, but this war seems fair now.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #372: April 22, 2012, 11:27:18 AM »
This is all based on pure speculation, with no supporting data. You have no clue what's really happening.

What? Of course it is speculation. I was making a prediction about the outcome of the war based on what I have observed is happening. Sheesh, maybe you should lock the thread if no one can speculate on ongoing wars because clearly no one can ever know everything that is happening or what change in diplomacy may come. I made a prediction based on the evidence I have. You're right, I probably don't have a clue what's really happening... does that mean I can't take a guess based on what I do know?

I clearly said that IF the Daimons continue to protect Kabrinskia that Terran would make no progress in the war and our only hope would be to "woo" the Zuma. What is wrong about that statement?

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

egamma

« Reply #373: April 22, 2012, 02:22:07 PM »
What? Of course it is speculation. I was making a prediction about the outcome of the war based on what I have observed is happening. Sheesh, maybe you should lock the thread if no one can speculate on ongoing wars because clearly no one can ever know everything that is happening or what change in diplomacy may come. I made a prediction based on the evidence I have. You're right, I probably don't have a clue what's really happening... does that mean I can't take a guess based on what I do know?

I clearly said that IF the Daimons continue to protect Kabrinskia that Terran would make no progress in the war and our only hope would be to "woo" the Zuma. What is wrong about that statement?

What's wrong is that it's clearly prejudiced against the Zuma, does not help player retention at all, and just generally makes the game less fun to play. See this thread:

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,2318.0.html

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #374: April 22, 2012, 04:00:13 PM »
Sucks when manipulation backfires.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron