Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 239639 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #420: April 24, 2012, 03:39:12 AM »
We were having a nice ole'war and now its all Zumalooma!
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #421: April 24, 2012, 04:26:54 AM »
Uh... I guess you haven't noticed but the Zuma have landed right smack in the middle of the conflict itself. They are, for the moment, the single most important factor in the conflict. Kind of hard to get back "to a conversation about the conflict itself" without talking about the Zuma.
They have single handedly stopped the war for all intents and purposes.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #422: April 24, 2012, 04:47:29 AM »
Wouldn't have stopped the war if they steamrolled Terran though right?
We live lives in beautiful lies...

MaleMaldives

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #423: April 24, 2012, 05:06:40 AM »
I don't think the war has been stopped. If Karbinskia and the Zuma could fight together during the same battle against Terran then I would say it has. But since the Zuma just fought the Kabrinskia army that doesn't seem to be the case. I think Terran and Barca can take on FangFang.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #424: April 24, 2012, 05:09:19 AM »
I don't think the war has been stopped. If Karbinskia and the Zuma could fight together during the same battle against Terran then I would say it has. But since the Zuma just fought the Kabrinskia army that doesn't seem to be the case. I think Terran and Barca can take on FangFang.

Do it!  Doooo iiiiit!  Some of us are desperate to live vicariously through the southwest's (mis)adventures.

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #425: April 24, 2012, 06:09:45 AM »
It doesn't matter much if things were said that "this will never happen again" (which, as far as most people know, has not even been promised). The damage was already done. It's like hitting a child in the face with an axe and then promising it's not going to happen again.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #426: April 24, 2012, 07:17:13 AM »
It doesn't matter much if things were said that "this will never happen again" (which, as far as most people know, has not even been promised). The damage was already done. It's like hitting a child in the face with an axe and then promising it's not going to happen again.

Yes, the behavior IS starting to remind me of the actions of my two year old son.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #427: April 24, 2012, 08:43:17 AM »
So, as far as anyone knows IC, FangFang could have just been passing through?  Has it proceeded further south?  Where's it going?  What's actually going on down there now?
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #428: April 24, 2012, 08:52:16 AM »
So, as far as anyone knows IC, FangFang could have just been passing through?  Has it proceeded further south?  Where's it going?  What's actually going on down there now?
Fang Fang is staying in Demyansk at the moment and as far as I know there has been no communication with Haktoo or fang fang.

I will let you know if that changes
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #429: April 24, 2012, 09:00:52 AM »
just noticed that the one noble that was imprisoned by Fang Fang has been released. so maybe there is hope that he will be leaving Demyansk for greener pastures in the south.

guys better get ready I think he is going to move to Leavondrow next.... at least I hope he is, The General wants his region back.

lol

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #430: April 24, 2012, 06:03:25 PM »

I dunno actually. We haven't heard anything about the Zuma entering our lands yet, but, then again, we didn't notice when FangFang marched north either, sooo...... take Terran's observational capacities with a grain of salt.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #431: April 24, 2012, 06:04:42 PM »
I dunno actually. We haven't heard anything about the Zuma entering our lands yet, but, then again, we didn't notice when FangFang marched north either, sooo...... take Terran's observational capacities with a grain of salt.

no he is not moving yet, just being optimistic

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #432: April 24, 2012, 11:26:34 PM »

And doing his best to completely stall the war.

Hurray.

Zuma are so much fun.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #433: April 24, 2012, 11:27:20 PM »
I know ........ right

egamma

« Reply #434: April 25, 2012, 12:00:28 AM »
just go give him a lil' shove, all friendly-like.