Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 236871 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #495: April 30, 2012, 09:13:21 AM »
So I figured out that in the new system it isnt really worth it to have a region lord when im already Duchess and ruler.   We are retaking Demyansk and biding time.  When we retake Demyansk Kabrinskia will start raiding again.  Hopefully that will liven things up.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #496: April 30, 2012, 01:29:36 PM »
I did that long before you told me.  8)

Nah, you just did a little skirmish.

Spark a war! The Zuma are still at "Peace" with Kabrinskia, which is better relations than with all other realms save one.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #497: April 30, 2012, 02:53:02 PM »

Spark a war! The Zuma are still at "Peace" with Kabrinskia, which is better relations than with all other realms save one.

Why should we attack the only ally that we have that is supporting us in this war?
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #498: April 30, 2012, 03:48:51 PM »
Why should we attack the only ally that we have that is supporting us in this war?

Because they're Daimons?
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #499: April 30, 2012, 03:52:37 PM »
Because they're Daimons?

They are at peace with us and Asylon.

Why did Terran/barca/asylon attack the zuma when they had the chance. they ran away instead.  The Zuma is here to stay for now. Get used to it. They are a valid player on this side of the island and cannot be ignored.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #500: April 30, 2012, 04:08:10 PM »
They are at peace with us and Asylon.

Why did Terran/barca/asylon attack the zuma when they had the chance. they ran away instead.  The Zuma is here to stay for now. Get used to it. They are a valid player on this side of the island and cannot be ignored.

I'm not saying they're not a valid player. I'm saying they're a valid player that you should attack.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #501: April 30, 2012, 04:47:09 PM »
No one's ignoring the Zuma. In fact, Asylon tries very hard to make sure relations with Zuma are kept positive.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502: April 30, 2012, 06:49:30 PM »
Then indeed, be my guest! Go teach the Zuma a lesson!

Get the whole SA block to back you, too.

There is a good possibility that this will eventually happen. The Holy Prophet has already foreseen it in a prophecy. Wait til most of the island has joined SA, then the Holy Prophet calls a holy crusade against the daimons.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Jim

« Reply #503: April 30, 2012, 08:10:21 PM »

Help me out.

As Vellos stated, because their Daimons.

Because they're Daimons?

Agreed.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #504: April 30, 2012, 08:34:13 PM »
Because they're Daimons?

Because the 'moot would like you to do their work for them.  Good rule of thumb: discount any helpful advice they give, because it's never given without some clear strategic benefit for them in mind.  ;)

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #505: April 30, 2012, 08:40:46 PM »
Because the 'moot would like you to do their work for them.  Good rule of thumb: discount any helpful advice they give, because it's never given without some clear strategic benefit for them in mind.  ;)

ya, they want us to do their work for them alright. They could have dealt with the zuma long ago but decided to run away instead. The Zuma are not attacking our forces, And I do not want to get them started either.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #506: April 30, 2012, 09:42:02 PM »
So it doesnt feel like a pact with the devil yet does it?
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #507: April 30, 2012, 09:46:14 PM »
No agreement with Terran yet ;D

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #508: April 30, 2012, 09:47:22 PM »
So it doesnt feel like a pact with the devil yet does it?

Nope, a pact with the devil would be like working with SA, oh wait...nvm.

It is called using one's resources. Also, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

These things all play in it, I would guess. Then again, I don't really have to guess...
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #509: April 30, 2012, 11:40:00 PM »
There is a good possibility that this will eventually happen. The Holy Prophet has already foreseen it in a prophecy. Wait til most of the island has joined SA, then the Holy Prophet calls a holy crusade against the daimons.

Destroy the Zuma, and THEN I'll convert. I have no plan on being SA's meatshield.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron