Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 240150 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #510: April 30, 2012, 11:40:53 PM »
ya, they want us to do their work for them alright. They could have dealt with the zuma long ago but decided to run away instead. The Zuma are not attacking our forces, And I do not want to get them started either.

Yea, but note that the 'moot didn't bring the Zuma into this conflict, Kabrinskia did.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #511: April 30, 2012, 11:44:02 PM »
Destroy the Zuma, and THEN I'll convert. I have no plan on being SA's meatshield.

Of course not, you're the Zuma feeding grounds not SA's meat shield. Why else do you think you're allowed to accumulate so much food in one place? Need something to tell the Zuma to attack you first, while SA kills them off.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #512: May 01, 2012, 12:07:56 AM »
Because the 'moot would like you to do their work for them.  Good rule of thumb: discount any helpful advice they give, because it's never given without some clear strategic benefit for them in mind.  ;)

Actually, interestingly, before Kabrinskia moved back into Demyansk, we were massing on the border to attack the Zuma.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #513: May 01, 2012, 01:05:50 AM »
Actually, interestingly, before Kabrinskia moved back into Demyansk, we were massing on the border to attack the Zuma.

Not according to the scout reports I have. but then you must have been massing in Mistight.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #514: May 01, 2012, 02:17:42 AM »
No kidding.

We're all pumped up going to get an awesome shot at the Zuma, probably will defeat them.

We show up. Looks like Kabrinskians and Daimons are buddy buddy, chillin' in Demyansk together. Nothing we can do about it.

Our goose is cooked though if Kabrinskia and the Daimons truly are allied.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #515: May 01, 2012, 04:00:03 AM »
This thread is too long to read, too boring to reply to, too specific to troll, and I'm too powerless to lock.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #516: May 01, 2012, 05:08:55 AM »
This thread is too long to read, too boring to reply to, too specific to troll, and I'm too powerless to lock.

+1 Someone please lock this thread...

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #517: May 01, 2012, 05:20:03 AM »
But... it's still on topic.

We're still talking about the war between Terran and Kabrinskia, and it's not even heated. What's wrong with it?
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #518: May 01, 2012, 05:24:01 AM »
There is no good reason to lock this thread
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Charles

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #519: May 01, 2012, 05:28:10 AM »
If it is too long to read and too boring to reply to, then do not read or reply. 
Problem solved!

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #520: May 01, 2012, 06:00:18 AM »
If it is too long to read and too boring to reply to, then do not read or reply. 
Problem solved!
Then make it interesting.

And if it is too long to read then that means it is still a viable thread.

And

Kabrinskia should be finishing the TO any day now and then the war will continue
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #521: May 01, 2012, 06:00:56 AM »
Instead of trying to pretend that you know how to fight the Zuma, please refer to previous miniwars and see that the Veinsormoot does not have the power to challenge the Zuma. Or you can just listen to the people who actually know what they're saying.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #522: May 01, 2012, 06:59:43 AM »

Why should this thread be locked? That is a bit mean hearted, we Terrans and Kabrinskians aren't allowed to have a thread talking about our war like everyone else?

By that logic the 3 or 4 other ongoing threads discussing current wars should be locked as well. The LN v. Fissoa thread, the SA one on the LE v. Summerdale war, "The Current War" thread it Atamara, etc.

Besides, why would it even bother you that it isn't locked in the first place? If you are bored by the topic and you don't want to read it, simply don't. I don't know why it has to be locked for you to not read it.

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #523: May 01, 2012, 03:36:24 PM »
Stop talking about closing the thread. I like this thread.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #524: May 01, 2012, 03:54:22 PM »
Stop talking about closing the thread. I like this thread.

I agree, this thread is good for us. it helps keep things in perspective and keeps the players friendly even though their characters may hate one another... lol