Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 237218 times)

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #630: May 08, 2012, 05:43:50 AM »
People's imaginations are going to run wild when the Zuma make the biggest move they've ever done and then go silent.  Before people could ignore the Zuma by just staying away from their lands.  Now Zuma are meddling around in player vs player conflicts.  Makes players antsy.
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #631: May 08, 2012, 05:45:23 AM »
If the GM plays on Dwilight, they should not have a character here AT ALL. Is the Zuma gm's human character in Kabrinskia?

I have no idea at all. But, I do know that revealing their identity during the fact is a bad idea for the reasons I mentioned above. Although I'd bet they don't have a character within at least half the length of Dwilight of the Zuma right now, or not a character on Dwilight at all.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #632: May 08, 2012, 05:50:13 AM »
So a character in an Astroist realm just not Kabrinskia. So you know but you aren't wiling to say that makes two so far... Malus and Dante, who else knows the Zuma gm's Dwilight human character?
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #633: May 08, 2012, 05:52:58 AM »
You're right then we could actually complain and be rude to someone we actually know and can ruin their game on their other characters just to get back at them?

That could possibly be one reason.

God forbid such an influential and powerful player be subject to the same pressures and realities as the rest of us.

Besides, no one says they have to come on the forums and listen to us belly-achers.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #634: May 08, 2012, 05:57:33 AM »
A GM on dwilight should not have a player human character on dwilight at all.

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #635: May 08, 2012, 05:58:19 AM »
A moot point by now.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #636: May 08, 2012, 05:58:28 AM »
God forbid such an influential and powerful player be subject to the same pressures and realities as the rest of us.

Besides, no one says they have to come on the forums and listen to us belly-achers.

That's nothing at all what I'm saying.

People could abuse their other characters IC for the OOC reasons of their hate for the Zuma. People could send OOC messages to that player's character asking why the Zuma did this, why the Zuma does that. I believe it has nothing to do with whether they read the stuff on the forum.

I have no clue who the Zuma GM is, (although Malus knowing narrows down the field a bit), but I just think they have a right to their privacy while they contribute extra time to add an element to the game that the game maker, at the very minimum, wants to have added to the game.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #637: May 08, 2012, 06:06:39 AM »
I really used to enjoy BM like no other game... This Zuma !@#$ is killing my love for this game. Its like there is someone gaming the system and some people know it and the rest of us should just "shut up" in the words of Malus and get screwed by a group of players who know the secret rules of the game and the right connections.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #638: May 08, 2012, 06:08:29 AM »
you have to approach the Zuma in the proper manner.    You also have to arrange meetings it isnt good to just impose yourself on them.  I arranged for a noble to be in Haktoos court so Kabrinskia could remain in contact with the zuma this whole time.  They dont exchange letters.  the zuma arent easy to figure out.   Also I knew the zuma gm was busy because he said so.  He also said it would take a while to get to GF.  I dont think the gm has a character on Dwilight.  Also this whole thing evoled slowly.  I told Glaumring the zuma would get involved back before Asylon got into the war.  Either he forgot or ignored it.   I saw an Rp from someones ambassador to the Zuma and it was bad.  When this is all over I will tell you how I learned to talk to the Zuma.  I pissed Haktoo off a few times but learned a lot in the process.  You cant just show up and expect them to listen to you.  How is it that youve lived this close to the Zuma for so long and know so little about them?  Fostering a discussion/debate/friendship with the zuma takes a long time.  Ive been at it for months
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #639: May 08, 2012, 06:10:10 AM »
That's nothing at all what I'm saying.

People could abuse their other characters IC for the OOC reasons of their hate for the Zuma. People could send OOC messages to that player's character asking why the Zuma did this, why the Zuma does that. I believe it has nothing to do with whether they read the stuff on the forum.

I have no clue who the Zuma GM is, (although Malus knowing narrows down the field a bit), but I just think they have a right to their privacy while they contribute extra time to add an element to the game that the game maker, at the very minimum, wants to have added to the game.

Again though, are we not all susceptible to this?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #640: May 08, 2012, 06:16:34 AM »
I have been king a short time as of late, prior to that the Zuma stayed out of our business and Asylon focused on our issues with Caerwyn. We traded food and thats it we ignored them and then all of a sudden the Zuma started being front and center, bellicose and rude, and ignoring communications even when ambassadors were sent.

The Zuma used to come to Asylon and help fight monsters, we spoke often enough and made peace now its a 360 in everything who they were.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #641: May 08, 2012, 06:18:13 AM »
If they made a 360, wouldn't they end up facing the same direction?

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #642: May 08, 2012, 06:40:54 AM »
you have to approach the Zuma in the proper manner.    You also have to arrange meetings it isnt good to just impose yourself on them.  I arranged for a noble to be in Haktoos court so Kabrinskia could remain in contact with the zuma this whole time.  They dont exchange letters.  the zuma arent easy to figure out.   Also I knew the zuma gm was busy because he said so.  He also said it would take a while to get to GF.  I dont think the gm has a character on Dwilight.  Also this whole thing evoled slowly.  I told Glaumring the zuma would get involved back before Asylon got into the war.  Either he forgot or ignored it.   I saw an Rp from someones ambassador to the Zuma and it was bad.  When this is all over I will tell you how I learned to talk to the Zuma.  I pissed Haktoo off a few times but learned a lot in the process.  You cant just show up and expect them to listen to you.  How is it that youve lived this close to the Zuma for so long and know so little about them?  Fostering a discussion/debate/friendship with the zuma takes a long time.  Ive been at it for months

Everyone's a critic

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #643: May 08, 2012, 06:43:24 AM »
Again though, are we not all susceptible to this?

Fair enough. But the game maker feels that his GM's deserve extra protections for extra additions to the game. That's his decision to make, not mine, and I don't see it as unreasonable.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #644: May 08, 2012, 06:45:37 AM »
Fair enough. But the game maker feels that his GM's deserve extra protections for extra additions to the game. That's his decision to make, not mine, and I don't see it as unreasonable.

I understand; and as I said also it obviously isn't up to me, either.

'Was just saying I, personally, thought it would be reasonable. *shrug*