Author Topic: Looking for realm  (Read 9101 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for realm
« Reply #15: April 12, 2012, 02:19:02 AM »
Actually, the bug is not that Akanos is part of OW, it's that Larodais is somehow considered to be in the Akanos Duchy, but it's still part of OW. So if you picked Akanos duchy, you could have been put in Larodais, and joined OW. :P

I'm hoping all that gets sorted when new estates comes to stable.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: April 12, 2012, 06:02:48 AM »
Ohnar West realizes we can't defeat your army in the field and are waiting for ample opportunity to strike. I offered to step down and cease the war, but OW doesn't want to be pushed around by foreign powers. It makes for a good war, though, if people would look beyond the supposed "greed" of my character.
Besides, if they can hold out for a couple weeks more, they'll have at least two realms joining on their side, if all goes well.

Things are looking like FEI is going to get exciting!

Broose

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: April 12, 2012, 06:06:11 AM »
Besides, if they can hold out for a couple weeks more, they'll have at least two realms joining on their side, if all goes well.

Things are looking like FEI is going to get exciting!

If all goes even better, another realm will join on the other side and we'll have a world war, hell yeah.

I just hope my new character doesn't have to fight the old. That would be awkward.

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: April 12, 2012, 06:12:38 AM »
If all goes even better, another realm will join on the other side and we'll have a world war, hell yeah.

I just hope my new character doesn't have to fight the old. That would be awkward.
Yeah, I'm thinking that we'll get a world war out of this.  Not entirely certain, though, since Arcaea does have some other things on its mind, and rumor is it might not even care about Toupellon (not that I trust that rumor, but that's what the rumor is).

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: April 12, 2012, 11:51:54 AM »
Where does that rumour come from?

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: April 12, 2012, 05:53:55 PM »
People that both have reason to want me to believe it, and probably want to believe it themselves.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: April 12, 2012, 05:56:44 PM »
These naughty people, spreading rumours around. Of course, that's not to say it isn't true.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:39:54 PM by Velax »

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: April 12, 2012, 07:15:39 PM »
Well, that was a rather awkward entry into Toupellon lol... I didn't know characters scheduled for deletion showed up.