Author Topic: [Forum Game] World in Revolution 1861, Sign-up Thread  (Read 123344 times)

Duke of Britain

• Knight
    • View Profile
You forgot to put me as Italy on the list on the first page :p

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
You forgot to put me as Italy on the list on the first page :p

Done.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
May i be Italy?
can i be Bavaria?
Hey can I join as Romania?

I'm excited  ;D

And here we were hoping to be able to fill up the initial list of empires  8)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

TheEmperor

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Hello all, I'm Morrell8 on the Paradox forums and I am playing as glorious Germany in the original WiR. When Perth can handle more players, send me a message here or get one of the Paradox guys to send me one on the Paradox forums. I'd love to play as Portugal when you can handle me. :)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Hey is Egypt independent?

I believe it is under Ottoman dominion, is it not?
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
i noticed that you forgot to give me dutch guiana!

i need it... for future plans :o

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I believe it is under Ottoman dominion, is it not?

Yes.

i noticed that you forgot to give me dutch guiana!

i need it... for future plans :o

No worries, it is coming with the map update  :)
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
To all the folks from the Paradox forums:

You should totally start BM accounts. It's the best.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
To all the folks from the Paradox forums:

You should totally start BM accounts. It's the best.

We're not just saying that. It really is an awesome game. At the least, you can try it out while this game takes a bit of time to get started. Or wait and get to know some of the players of BM, by playing this game with us. We're just a small pick of the playerbase but this game is great especially if you like the type of game which this WiR is.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

TheEmperor

• Peasant
    • View Profile
We're not just saying that. It really is an awesome game. At the least, you can try it out while this game takes a bit of time to get started. Or wait and get to know some of the players of BM, by playing this game with us. We're just a small pick of the playerbase but this game is great especially if you like the type of game which this WiR is.

I'd be willing to have a go at playing. Where can I get extra help?

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
I'd be willing to have a go at playing. Where can I get extra help?

Here in the forum. There is a helpline section. There is also the wiki available where you can gather more information. Also when joining the game, you'll meet a lot of players in your new "realm" who will almost always be greatly willing to answer any questions and to help you get a feel for what is going on.

You can also send private messages to any of us BM players here who have suggested the game. I'm sure we'd all be willing to help out with specifics if need be.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

TheEmperor

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Here in the forum. There is a helpline section. There is also the wiki available where you can gather more information. Also when joining the game, you'll meet a lot of players in your new "realm" who will almost always be greatly willing to answer any questions and to help you get a feel for what is going on.

You can also send private messages to any of us BM players here who have suggested the game. I'm sure we'd all be willing to help out with specifics if need be.

Cool, thanks for the help Dante, I'll go register now. :)

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Another question, should we keep messages to other players in the main game thread or use PMs?

Keldonia

• Freeman
  • KeldoniaSkylar
    • View Profile
On the other WiR, public messages are in thread, private stuff is by PM.

Also, I want to get a feel for the forum then I might try the main game so to speak.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Another question, should we keep messages to other players in the main game thread or use PMs?

In the interest of fun, let's use the forum unless you really feel the need to keep it secrete for some reason.