Author Topic: [Forum Game] World in Revolution 1861, Sign-up Thread  (Read 123474 times)

Duke of Britain

• Knight
    • View Profile
But, can a nation not at "war" per-say utilize "war orders" to move their military around and make military maneuvers? Even if they don't make an official declaration of war, I'd think such a system could still work.

Well, AFAIK that isn't needed, at the start of the war you juts "deploy" your current troops, and as you get more you "deploy" them as well. Tough i could see something related to movimentation of troops working and adding to the game...maybe the GM will want to change that if he doesn't likes the old system

One more question: At which point do I have to issue orders and what are things that simply happen without?

An example are the exchanges of ambassadors I'm proposing to everyone. If I need an order for ever delegation, it'll be 1862 before I can do anything else. :-)

I must say, that isn't needed at all, you either already have embassies or don't need to. Recognitions don't take up a order as well...unless you want to do something else other than recognize...
Having recognitions and such take up an order wouldn't be worth it...

As for sending orders, just send them within the deadline...