Author Topic: [Forum Game] World in Revolution 1861, Sign-up Thread  (Read 123409 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Ok:

1) No, you don't need to utilize your orders for sending diplomats, etc. Since those kinds of things don't have many physical effects on your nation, just take care of it in the Game Thread with RP, etc. In fact, most diplomacy should be handled this war. Implementing a new treaty is about the only thing that needs an order diplomacy-wise and that only when it has been signed by all parties.

2) I think I will definitely allow the use of War Orders for troop movements strictly. Because in this version of the game I have provided everyone, especially the large empires, of more details of where there troops are roughly located then yes you can use war orders to shift them around. However, you cannot use them for general things.

That goes for countries at war too. War Orders are meant for troop movements and perhaps building troops, that's about it.

I think that is reasonable, yes? No?

I personally would say that's reasonable.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."