Author Topic: [Forum Game] World in Revolution 1861, Sign-up Thread  (Read 123028 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Beautiful.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Regional info has been sent out.

Remember, don't be surprised that Ind, Infra, and Income stats have been done away with for regional values. Now you should just be getting Stability, Population, and Troop/Navy numbers. The rest was unnecessary.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Muskeato

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Excellent update. I just noticed that my number of regulars has halved, I guess that happened when you rejigged the stats? Good thing I ordered more troops.

Spectre17

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Great Update Perth. Also If I wanted to negotiate with NPC nations I talk to Perth right?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:56:52 PM by Spectre17 »

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Great update  :D Are we going to get those little mini updates too, once in a while?  ;D

And I remember seeing on the paradox forum a chart showing what army level corresponded to which technology. Does someone have a link to it?
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Spectre17

• Freeman
    • View Profile
That is the naval chart. I don't think there is an Army one. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?583446-Forum-Game-World-in-Revolution-1861/page273 It's right at the bottom.

Frymonmon

• Freeman
  • Dr. Nikolay Ivanovich Arzamastsev
    • View Profile
Japanese soldiers in the United States?

Does the USA player have a death wish?
Dr. Nikolay Ivanovich Arzamastsev
President Jefferson Davis of the Confederate States of America in World in Revolution: 1861
Founder of World in Revolution

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Japanese soldiers in the United States?

Does the USA player have a death wish?

Definitely an interesting change from real-world history. And while my american history isn't too detailed (hey, I'm european, what do I care for what state joined which side?) it does seem to me that things are already taking a different course.

Duke of Britain

• Knight
    • View Profile
This won't end well...not for the US, not for Japan...

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
This won't end well...not for the US, not for Japan...

You never know. Only time will tell. History can be changed, times can be different.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Muskeato

• Peasant
    • View Profile
You never know. Only time will tell. History can be changed, times can be different.

The lack of infrastructure to support 200,000 however can't be changed so easily :P
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:16:18 PM by Muskeato »

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
The lack of infrastructure to support 200,00 however can't be changed so easily :P

I am also skeptic about the capability of the Japanese navy to transport 200'000 soldiers across the pacific, to be honest.....
After all it's a roleplaying game.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
I am also skeptic about the capability of the Japanese navy to transport 200'000 soldiers across the pacific, to be honest.....

It would be the Russian navy, I guess. The Japanese is completely incapable, and the Russian would have to make several trips.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile

I'm skeptical about the need for 200,000 soldiers in California. The biggest battles out west had less than 20,000 soldiers on both sides combined.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
I'm skeptical about the need for 200,000 soldiers in California. The biggest battles out west had less than 20,000 soldiers on both sides combined.

I know, now wouldn't it sway battles then if one side had 200,000 while the other had 20,000? History does change then wouldn't it?

And yes, the Japanese Navy isn't the strongest, but its allies have stronger navies at the current time.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."