Author Topic: [Forum Game] World in Revolution 1861, Sign-up Thread  (Read 121741 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Okay, after 3 hours the update is about half way done.

Going to stop for tonight and finish tomorrow or Monday.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
So, I've got this great idea for a game that we can play. Its called "Invade Eston until the update happens". Only Darka, BoM, Hammarsett, Minas Ithil, and Coria are allowed to play. (seeing as pretty much everyone else is already trying)
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Duke of Britain

• Knight
    • View Profile
When are we getting the update?

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
When Eston's Capital is overrun ;D

Good luck to Perth though, things like this can be difficult to keep up to date! Seems it's close to being finished :)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Seems like a pretty legit forum game. :)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
When Eston's Capital is overrun ;D

Nah, my bets are on when humanity prevails in the sixth invasion!  :P
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Spectre17

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Are we going to get the update soon?

Duke of Britain

• Knight
    • View Profile
Where is Perth? :(

Keldonia

• Freeman
  • KeldoniaSkylar
    • View Profile
It will come when it comes.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
It will come when it comes.

I'm hoping tomorrow  :) I need something to distract me from assignments...
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Perth,

One thought I was thinking of, is have you considered adding on a second GM to help you with things? I don't know if this is just a temporary thing, but if its just an overall time issue, having another GM help you with writing updates and stuff or just whatever, may make it easier.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Perth,

One thought I was thinking of, is have you considered adding on a second GM to help you with things? I don't know if this is just a temporary thing, but if its just an overall time issue, having another GM help you with writing updates and stuff or just whatever, may make it easier.

Oohhh yes! Then I can have awesome Axl Rose style feuds over creative control of the project!

Seriously, though, I really do apologize for unfilled promises. I have been home this week visiting with family and going to see my younger brother graduate from High School, etc. I will be back at work on Monday or Tuesday and will promptly get the update out (if you can believe me this time ;) )
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Duke of Britain

• Knight
    • View Profile
Well, family is a good reason, but after this we hope to get an update :D

Waiting eagerly.

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
The update is coming, right ;_;

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
The update is coming, right ;_;

Yes!

The Update is Coming!